Creamy Broccoli with crunch
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 4 butter
- 4 flour
- 2 chicken bullion cubes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 6 butter
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Steam broccoli in sauteing pan and then drain and set aside.
- Melt 4 butter, add flour and mix. Add bouillon cubes and milk.
- Cook until sauce thickens. Grease a 2-qt. baking dish and place broccoli in it. Pour sauce over.
- Mix seasoned stuffing mix with butter, water, and chopped walnuts.
- Place on top of broccoli and bake 20 to 30 minutes at 350°F