Easy Beef Stew
Try it, its so simple!
- 2 lbs stew beef
- 4 large carrots (quartered and cut into pieces)
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 cup red cooking wine
- 2 onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 pkg frozen peas
- 1 6 oz can of mushrooms (optionally)
- Grease large casserole dish.
- Put all ingredients except for peas and optionally mushrooms into casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 275°F for 4 hours.
- Remove from oven and stir.
- Add peas and optionally mushrooms.
- Add a little water if necessary.
- Cook for 1 hour longer.