- 6 eggs (separated)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 2 cups light cream or half and half
- 1 pint bourbon
- ¼ cup dark Jamaica rum or brandy
- Nutmeg for topping
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar until light and creamy.
- Fold in the whipped cream and light cream.
- Transfer to a punch bowl and stir in the bourbon and rum or brandy.
- Beat the egg whites until standing in soft peaks.
- Fold the egg whites gently into the punch.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve, but do not leave more than an hour.