Simple to make meatballs, everyone will love!
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs (soaked in 3/4 cup of milk)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 large onion (chopped and sauteed in 2 butter)
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. Butter for sauteing meatballs
- Mix soaked bread crumbs, eggs, and onion in large bowl. Mixture will be runny.
- Mix in all the ground meat, salt, pepper.
- If mixture is too stiff, add a little more liquid until manageable.
- Roll into small meatballs, using about 1 rounded tablespoon.
- Saute in large frying pan in butter, turning frequently to brown evenly and to keep them rounded.
- Lift out meatballs carefully when done and do next panful in the same butter
- Cook to 165°F internal temperature.